Monday, June 15, 2009

I don't really know what I'm doing

I'm talking about my tree pods that I got from the Mattress Factory. They came in containers like those dispensable rings or toys you get next to the gumball machine at the supermarket. They've been sitting on my desk since I got back from Pittsburgh/Michigan. Along with guilting me into mailing a belated birthday card, my sister has been telling me I would never plant these things. Well, I finally got around to doing it tonight . . . The soil was pretty dry. Possibly beyond resuscitation. Are they supposed to grow into trees?

(I just skimmed the website, and I was supposed to plant them in Pittsburgh. Oops.)






3 comments:

alice said...

Yay! =D

Amanda said...

aw sharon. you're so cute. hahhaha

Katie Chong said...

how come they have addresses on them? did you swipe those trees from the fronts of people's houses sharon!